Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nicole Harrington <nicole@nmhtech.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Displaying it proudly! - keeping the credit

 I would like to announce another well visited site that has converted to
FreeBSD and displaying it proudly.

 GirlFriends and On Our Backs Magazine http://www.gfriends.com/
=20

 It has become standard fare for me to ask (repeetedly if needed) that anyo=
ne I
setup with FreeBSD display the FreeBSD logo on their homepage or credits pa=
ge. I
ask everyone reading this to make an effort or perhaps another try and gett=
ing
people whom you know use FreeBSD to display some simble of it on their page=
s to
make sure it is put infront of those visiting to make the name more well kn=
own
and to keep others from taking the credit away so easily!

 Nicole

                    =20
                     | o_o  |__  ) )          =20
     nicole@nmhtech.com | http://www.nmhtech.com/