Date:      Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:56:49 +0200
From:      Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-sysinstall@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: silly, silly sysinstall

> Asin, the thing boots correctly, seems to use the proper-OS image
> as root (otherwise it'd have a hard time finding sysinstall at all),

Silly me. It's too early to be writing mails.
Sysinstall lives in mfs at first, and then tries to figure out what
to mount for the other stuff.
I suppose that's the stage that goes wonky - maybe we need more code
in the heuristic that determines what "actual root" is...

Still, detailed error message/behavior reports would go a long way ;)