Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 1997 21:20:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        Torsten Blum <torstenb@onizuka.tb.9715.org>, mark@grondar.za, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Major bogon in tcp_wrappers port.

I'd just like to avoid the hassle of installing it on every machine...

I do think this could be made simple for the "dumb user" with a simple
question like "What hosts do you wish to allow to telnet to your machine?"
in sysinstall.

If incorporating it into the base is not acceptable, then I'll ask for a
knob in sysinstall here.  Installation time isn't the worst time to allow
a newbie to learn a bit about security...

Charles