Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 95 18:01:32 HKT
From:      en152062@hkpu01.polyu.edu.hk (Hi Little ... )
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

Desr Sir,

	I would like to seek some information about the operation manual
	of the FreeBSD for the admin.

	I have installed linux and FreeBSD. It seemed that linux is more user
	friendly. And more easily to be installed. But the FreeBSD is a bit
	difficult. I think the problems are lack of informations.

	Can you tell me where can I find the admin or user manual for BSD?
	Where can I find the configuration template of the system?

	Since I want to install two network cards on one system,
	where can I find the syntax of the command, and how can I change the
	routing table, static or dynamic routing table?
	I do also need to install the modem on the system.
	Would you please tell me how to config the rc.serial, inittab, gettydefs	and so on?
	Is there any books about the operation of BSD?
	If yes, please recomment?

						Thanks and Best Regards,
							Alan Ng