Date:      Wed, 15 Feb 1995 22:52:14 -48000
From:      Duane Ellison <duane@dtq.ptw.com>
To:        Andreas Schulz <ats@g386bsd.first.gmd.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   talk,pop3,Xwinman,webrowse

Hello,
Yet again I require assistance in the following areas.  Information or a
point into where to retrieve the information would be apprecaited.

1.	For some reason I am unable to 'talk' on my machine.  I get an
	invalid socket.  I have checked the /etc/inetd.conf and talk was
	#talk and ntalk was setup, but that doesn't work either.  Now maybe
	I am looking in the wrong area, but I am at a loss.

2.	My service provider has pop3 running on his machine and I don't have
	a clue as to how to grab the mail from him via a ppp connect.  If
	this is generally a bad idea I would appreciate the info

3.	I have ftped and installed /usr/X11R6 and only have /usr/X11R6/bin/twm
	as my availble manager.  I pulled the olvwm package and installed it
	but can not run it because I get a missing libo*.  I would at least
	like to have a different choice of managers to run.

4.	I am sure there is a x web browser but I am unsure of what it is that
	I am trying to pull.  I am trying to have a single internet solution
	with unix/freebsd wihout having to load a windows or os/2 program
	to provide a single part of the solution.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Duane