Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 1995 14:31:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Chris Gann (sysop)" <chris@rocco.nebula.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Future Domain TMC-885 SCSI Controller??

Hello,
	I need some help getting the card in the subject line to work for
me on my FreeBSD box.  I'm using the 2.1.0 Release code downloaded last
night from ftp.cdrom.com.  I just wanted to know if there was something
that I may be overlooking, or if it's my lack of sleep that's the driving
force behind my ignorance!  Thanks in advance,

Chris Gann - Network Manager - Artwear, Ltd. - Keene, New Hampshire
chris@nebula.net - http://www.nebula.net/ (add ~chris for my home page)
+1-603-355-1359 - For information, send e-mail to info@nebula.net