Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 2013 18:40:02 GMT
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fernando_Apestegu=EDa?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/183723: [new port]: devel/visualparadigm Tool for UML based diagrams and SE

The following reply was made to PR ports/183723; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fernando_Apestegu=EDa?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com
Subject: Re: ports/183723: [new port]: devel/visualparadigm Tool for UML based
 diagrams and SE
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 19:30:18 +0100

 --047d7bb70b2e5a2b5804edfb78c7

 This happened again. There is a new version of Visual Paradigm, 11.0 and
 we still have the 10.2 pending for inclusion in the ports tree.
 I already updated this PR due to the same problem (new version though the
 port never makes it into the tree).

 Please, tell me if there is any chance of committing this or I will not
 waste any time trying to update to 11.0

 Thanks in advance.

 --047d7bb70b2e5a2b5804edfb78c7

  of Visual Paradigm, 11.0 and=A0 we still have the 10.2 pending for inclusi=
 on in the ports tree.<br></div>I already updated this PR due to the same pr=
 oblem (new version though the port never makes it into the tree).<br>
 ce.<br></div>

 --047d7bb70b2e5a2b5804edfb78c7--