Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 1999 22:34:01 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Squeaky <jasonv@gate.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using Total Control Manager in wine

Okay,

I told everyone I would start off easy .. and now I have a doosy. I am
trying to load USRobotics Total Control Manager using wine. Now the
software itself will actually load with just one error (I will
list it at the end).

Now if you do not know TCM uses SNMP to communicate and send commands to
USRobotics Total Control Chassis.

When I try to open a chassis, the following error pops up. The title of
the window is Windows SNMP API error. And the actual message is TL not
initalized.

Now the error that I get when loading is

fixme:win32:PE_LoadImage FATAL: Need to relocate
C:\USRSUITE\TCM\NP_WSX32.EXE, but no relocation records present (stripped
during ling). Try to run that file directly !

Now I did try to load that directly and it did not fix the error.
Basically I just need to know if anyone has tried this and if anyone knows
wether or not fixing this is humanly possible.

Thanks

Jason "Squeaky" Vervlied
http://www.squeak.net