Date:      Tue, 09 Nov 2010 06:23:23 +0300
From:      Anonymous <swell.k@gmail.com>
To:        Thomas Zander <thomas.e.zander@googlemail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD - Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [CFT] mplayer / mencoder port update

Thomas Zander <thomas.e.zander@googlemail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 14:17, Anonymous <swell.k@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can you include ariff's patch for VPC (Volume Per Channel)?
>
> I haven't used it myself yet, but it seems quite useful. I'll check it
> out, thanks!
>
>> Also, did you miss -ac mpg123 with previous update intentionally?
>
> You mean the laste update to hit the ports tree in July/August?

-ac mpg123 was added in June 30, r31590

> No. Does it work now as you expect?

Now? It works with 2010-07-17 snapshot, too. I don't use the port[*].

Anyway, it shouldn't automatically link against libmpg123.so when
audio/mpg123 is installed without adjusting LIB_DEPENDS.

[*] it lacks ffmpeg-mt, -ordered-chapters and some vdpau features,
    e.g. output_surfaces