Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:58:53 +1200
From:      rshea@opendoor.co.nz
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Software to filter HTTP requests (not a firewall) ?

Hi - Sorry to ask a FAQ but I'm having a real brain leak today. Someone has
mentioned some s/w in the past which tries to detect HTTP requests which are an
attempt to exploit flaws in the web server ('code red' style). I've got a
feeling the s/w is named after an animal - Piggy ?, Cow ? .. something like
that. Looked in the ports but I can't see it.

regards - richard shea.

Open Door Ltd
PO Box 119-46
Wellington