Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:07:39 -0600
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Barbish3@adelphia.net
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PHP script to scroll msg in window at bottom of all browsers.

JJB wrote:

>When out surfing the internet, some sites have an JavaScript as part
>of their web page source html code to scroll an short message in the
>small browser window at the bottom of the browser. Using apache with
>php and would like to do the same thing. Looking for pointer to
>where I can find sample php script to do this.
>
>Thanks.

<?php

$jscript="  ";       // insert appropriate javascript between quotes

echo $jscript;     // I'm serious, so don't laugh too hard....

?>

Come on over to phpbuilder.com, and
we'll be happy to discuss why.  Some fine
people hang there, some of them are even
published and have sent me email personally.

Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.