Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 1995 14:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Dyson <dyson>
To:        roberto@keltia.Freenix.FR (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Progress so far on the Sig-11 problem

> It seems that John Dyson said:
> > I am having problems reproducing the problem.  It takes quite-a-while to
> > get it to happen, and only appears when I am running in less than 8MB.
>
> I have 32 MB and while  sed used to die  at startup, now xconsole and xload
> die when I log with xdm. emacs die pretty often too.
>
> --
> Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
>  FreeBSD keltia.Freenix.FR 2.2-CURRENT #1: Sun Sep 10 18:50:19 MET DST 1995

Well, I have come across something interesting :-).  I can get -current
to Sig-11, but my "-current" copy on freefall won't.  It seems that
changes were made that I had not tracked -- but the two versions
(my freefall copy, and a new, fresh one) have IDENTICAL vm stuff (plus
or minus prototyping changes, etc.)  I am looking further....

John