Date:      Sun, 9 Jun 2002 15:18:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeffrey Yeo <jwyeo2@yahoo.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports make question (PHP)

I'm trying to get a PHP application working (WebCalendar),
and the documentation says that PHP should be compiled
using --enable-track-vars at the configure step.

When running make in the ports collection, how would I
specify a configure option like the one specified above?
I've run make with '--enable-track-vars' on the command
line (w/o quotes), but couldn't tell if it had any effect.

Although I fear this is OT, I'll ask anyway. I've read on
the PHP site that version 4.0.3 and later have track vars
enabled by default. Does anyone know if this is the same
thing as --enable-track-vars (I've assumed that it is but
still can't get the app to work.)

Thanks,

Jeff