Date:      Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:02:15 -0800
From:      Kevin Van Vechten <kvv@apple.com>
To:        Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
Cc:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Will rfc2734 be supported?

The source code of the Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) implementation is
available from Apple's open source web site (APSL registration
required):

<http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/tarballs/apsl/
IOFireWireIP-120.4.0.tar.gz>

There is also a mirror at OpenDarwin.org:

<http://darwinsource.opendarwin.org/tarballs/apsl/IOFireWireIP-
120.4.0.tar.gz>

- Kevin