Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:40:30 +0100 (CET)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        nicole@unixgirl.com
Cc:        jan@digitaldaemon.com, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Access statistics for apache

On 17 Jan, Nicole wrote:

>> Does any of you know about a package that does access statistics for apache?
>> Looking through the apache log files I would figure there is something
>> around,...
>
>  So far I personaly like http-analizer (also in the ports collectiom)
>  The reason I like it is it is fairly detailed, fast and after doing a full
> months of logs it saves the stats in a history file so you don't have to
> analize those logs again.
>
>  I really wish I could find a log processor like it, were it will save the
> history daily so each day I only have to feed it that days logs.

Try modlogan (http://www.kneschke.de/), a FreeBSD port is at
http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/ (I need to improve the plist in the
NOPORTSDOC case before I can send-pr it to the ports team).

--
              To boldly go where I surely don't belong.

  GPG fingerprint = 7423 F3E6 3A7E B334 A9CC  B10A 1F5F 130A A638 6E7E