Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:59:53 -0700
From:      "Julie Yamato" <jyamato@cybozu.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Collaboration Product

Dear FreeBSD.com -

I would like to list our Share360 Collaboration Suite product on your web site under "Software Vendors -- Miscellaneous".

In March 2002, we decided to offer FreeBSD because we feel it's important for our customers to have choices across platforms, and we chose it as our third platform. Share360 also runs on Windows 98/NT/2000/XP and Linux 2.X over any TCP/IP- based network and is accessible via browsers from Windows, Macintosh, Linux and other UNIX PCs, as well as from Palm OS handheld devices.

Here is the product information we'd like to be listed if possible:

<B>Share360 by Cybozu</b> is a Web-based collaboration suite including Scheduler, WebMail, ToDo List, Whereabouts, Address Book, Bulletin Board, Discussions, Memos, Cabinet, Project, Web Forms and Palm Sync. The applications are accessible through a Web browser, so no client installations are needed - just download and install Share360 on a Linux or FreeBSD server with a standard Web server. Share360 enables workgroups to be organized, efficient and productive immediately.

<P>Cybozu, the maker of Share360, has over 12,000 satisfied customers both large and small using its products, including GE Capital, Johnson & Johnson, Kenwood and NTT Communications.  Visit http://Share360.com for more information.
Thanks for your consideration!

Best Regards,

Julie Yamato
--