Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 02:32:44 -0200
From:      Gustavo V G C Rios <grios@ddsecurity.com.br>
To:        rene@tp98.catv.szabinet.hu, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hardware

Rene Scott wrote:

> On Jan 9 Gustavo V G C Rios wrote:
>
> > I am seeking a motherboard with 64 bit PCI slot, but i see no asus with
> > such a configuration, can anyone here suggest me some another?
> >
> Yes, but not with FreeBSD...
> http://www.sun.com/servers/workgroup/2/spec.html
>
> I don't know of any i386 board w/64bit PCI slots.
> Check out the Intel L440GX+ at
> http://developer.intel.com/design/servers/l440gx/prodspec.htm
> This is a really good MB.
>
> Later,
>         Rene

Now, i really got confused, AHA-3950U2 requires 64-bit PCI slot
See: http://www.adaptec.com/products/overview/scsi3950u2.html

Another: ANA 62044 Four-Port, 64-Bit PCI Network Interface Card for
Fast Ethernet Environments

See: http://www.adaptec.com/products/overview/quartet64.html

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
                -- George Bernard Shaw