Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2012 23:19:59 +0100
From:      CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   9.1-RC3 LiveCD missing features

Hello :-)

I have tried to chceck for badblocks on my / but I did not find badblocks
program on LiveCD and there is no option to install it. This is very useful
utility, please add it as part of LiveCD :-)

Also there is a problem with DHCP based workstations using LiveCD -although
interface gets configured it is impossible to update /etc/resolv.conf (by
dhclient and by hand) and so this workstation pretty useless for IPv4 (is
it more usable on IPv6?). Please update :-)

Thank you :-)
Tomek