Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:13:22 -0500
From:      Tim Middleton <x@Vex.Net>
To:        python@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need an example of brilliant python code

On Wednesday 31 March 2004 12:51, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
> basics down pretty well.  But is there an example of some python code that
> is just really amazing, and demonstrates the features of the language in a

Have you seen the Dive Into Python tutorial/book?

http://diveintopython.org/toc/index.html

It goes beyond just the basics... pretty much something for everyone in there.
Even in the stuff that seems basic, there's often little tidbits that are
good to know. Also it covers programming techniques which you may find
interesting (if not useful) such as test driven development.

--
Tim Middleton | Cain Gang Ltd | I care not much for a man's religion whose
x@veX.net     | www.Vex.Net   | dog or cat are not the better for it. [A.L.]