Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:19:03 +0100
From:      Andrew Walrond <andrew@walrond.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help wanted: Porting WhiteWater to FreeBSD

Hello list,

I've written a file publishing/distributed download tool called White Water.
I'm a linux [ducks] user and don't have any BSD experience, but am keen to
make sure it builds and works on FreeBSD.

It's cleaned up and ready to try; The work involved should be minimal. I just
need somebody to download, build, and report back any problems/errors so I
can fix them up.

If you can help, please drop me a mail

	andrew at walrond.org

You can get the latest source from

	http://ww.walrond.org
or
	http://www.ww.walrond.org
if you have difficulty counting ww's  ;)

(I'm not subscribed, so CC any replies please)

Andrew Walrond