Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2012 00:14:01 +0200
From:      David Wahlund <david.wahlund@gmail.com>
To:        lth@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ifgraph-0.4.10_4

Hi
Using ifgraph-0.4.10_4 I noticed unexpected behaviour with the user
rights of the files created.

The cron job is run as user ifgraph but the rrds are owned by
root:ifgraph with mod 644 so the group ifgraph can't write to them.
Changing mod to 664 fixes this.

Also the images and html files have unexpected ownership. The images
are owned by root:ifgraph but the html are ifgraph:ifgraph. Also here
the ifgraph group doesn't have write privileges to the files.

I've tested the script as root before handing them over to cron. Could
that be the cause? Shouldn't the script create rrds and images as
ifgraph anyhow?

Regards
David