Date:      Mon, 04 Aug 1997 16:24:08 -0500
From:      webmaster@Online-Site-Services.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install problems

Q: I get an error message "WARNING!  Unable to swap to dev/wd0s1b: Device
not configured" when trying to install 2.2.2 from a CDROM.  The computer is
a new clone built, Pentium Pro 150, with 240 Meg IDE HD, NEC CDROM, 3COM
905-TX, with 16Meg RAM.  The hard drive will fdisk and format under MSDOS
but does not seem to allow the 2.2.2 to be installed on it.

I just want to install 2.2.2 OS and DNS software so this may be a dedicated
DNS server.  Any tips?

Thanks
MurrayT