Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 1995 20:54:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        nate@rocky.sri.MT.net (Nate Williams)
Cc:        nate@rocky.sri.MT.net, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISP state their FreeBSD concerns

> In summary, I think the VM folks are doing a good job, and posting like
> 'Why didn't you do this, you had plenty of time' can sometimes come out
> wrong when you are the receiving end.  This is a fun project, and the
> release folks are pretty stressed out right now.  Wait until the release
> is out before pointing fingers at over-worked folks. :)

:)  I agree, Again let me state my original intentions as to not be lynched
when the VM crew gets back :)  I was attempting to help them by pointing out a
that a patch already existed that may help solve the problem.  I bow at the
feet of those people who can and do muck around in the kernel, I know I dont
want to be touching ANYTHING down in VM land, I know what irate users are like
:)

-Crh

    Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu

                     http://rs560.msu.edu/~henrich/