Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:57:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
Cc:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: OT: Cisco 2924LRE XL

I work for Cisco, and have not personally deployed the LRE solution.
However, our team, NMS, does support the BBSM software.  You should
checkout CCO if you want more details on deployment.  I also have no
FreeBSD-specific experience with it.  However, my FreeBSD workstation at
work plugs into a 2924XL with fxp0, and I've never had a problem.

Joe Clarke