Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:40:45 +0400
From:      Dmitry Shubin <BSD@redstar.spb.ru>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problems with RSA and OpenSSH

Hello freebsd-hackers,
I've CVSupped RELENG_4_3.
I've installed last port of OpenSSH 2.9_3. And when I tried to start
sshd, I've got a message:
Could not load host key: /usr/local/etc/ssh_host_rsa_key
There are no such file in /usr/local/etc.
I thought, that there some problems with RSA and OpenSSL. I've looked
at /usr/src/crypto/openssl in my system and at ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-stable/src/crypto/openssl/
And I saw that I have no rsaref folder in my openssl.
Who knows, what's the problem?

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry                          mailto:BSD@redstar.spb.ru