Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 2015 22:15:15 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Building Less?

Hi there,

I've pivoted back to my ARM board again. I noticed that when I build world,
it builds all the man pages and languages and a whole bunch of other stuff.
That's not too bad because I have a decent computer, but when I run
installworld and install onto an sd card things get really slow.

Is there a way to reduce what I am building and installing onto the sd card?

Current process:
make -DNO_CLEAN TARGET=arm TARGET_ARCH=armv6 -j10 buildworld

make -DNO_CLEAN TARGET=arm TARGET_ARCH=armv6 KERNCONF=IMX6 -j10 buildkernel

 sudo mount /dev/da2s2 /usr/jails/Jailbird/mnt/ufspart
  make TARGET=arm TARGET_ARCH=armv6 DESTDIR=/mnt/ufspart installworld
distribution

Thanks,

Russ