Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 01:26:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ignore last request for SGML info

Sorry but discovered info after blasting away a message to the list....
I just came across a message from John Fieber explaning the whole
linuxdoc/docbook DTD thing - as well as some general links to SGML
resources. Thanks John!

I'm still not clear exactly what a 'DTD' is though.. time to truck over to
the book store and see what's available under the SGML topic (John also
recommeded some good SGML books, that I'll be looking for) :-)

-Mark

 Mark Mayo		  				mark@quickweb.com
 RingZero Comp.  	  		   http://vinyl.quickweb.com/mark

	 finger mark@quickweb.com for my PGP key and GCS code
	University degrees are a bit like adultery: you may not want to
	get involved with that sort of thing, but you don't want to be
	thought incapable.	-Sir Peter Imbert