Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 2020 08:51:19 -0700
From:      Eric Joyner <ricera10@gmail.com>
To:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        Gabriel.Moyano@dlr.de, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HW timestamping e1000

Like Konstantin said, it might only be possible on some e1000 cards. Could
you tell me which card you're using? If the device name shows up as igb,
then it's likely it does support it.

That said, I'm not an expert on HW timestamping, so I'm not sure what
features are supported or how well they're implemented. I can try
forwarding some of your questions to someone who knows more about it at
Intel, if you have any.

- Eric