Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:43:27 +1030
From:      "Paul A. Hoadley" <paulh@logicsquad.net>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   More on T68i

--cVp8NMj01v+Em8Se

Hello,

After conversing with myself on-list earlier, I have now got files
going back and forth between my T68i and FreeBSD 5.2.1.  (This is
using obexapp from the command line.  I am yet to succeed with a
phone-initiated transfer with sdpd running---phone just bails out with
'Bluetooth connection failed'.)

Has anyone progressed any further than this with a T68i?  I notice
Maksim Yevmenkin refers to testing on a T68i in the obexapp man
page---Maksim, are you doing anything more sophisticated than single
file transfers using obexapp?  I am interested in doing something like
maintaining a central vCard database (though probably in a more
accessible form, such as RDF, and converting to vCard as required) to
which I can sync my T68i, and hopefully my Palm Zire 71.

Is anyone doing anything like this?

--=20
Paul.

mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net