Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:11:27 +0100 (CET)
From:      <pfgshield-freebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   x11-toolkits/xview and X11BASE

Hi;

Just to let anyone interested know...

xview is currently patching the old /usr/X11R6 dir, but such changes are not
necessary because we are we *also* using REINPLACE to change the values where
it's needed.

Someone has to grep X11R6 in the patches and remove the diffs in order to avoid
problems during a future X11BASE and LOCALBASE merge.

cheers,

   Pedro.