Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 19:41:22 -0600
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: screen control question

actually for any of the M$ crap vt100 programs I found TERM=vt102 much
more stable and usable ......

Quoting Ludwig Pummer (ludwigp@bigfoot.com)
On Subject: Re: screen control question
Date: Sat, Apr 18, 1998 at 10:38:42PM -0700

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)