Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2012 22:40:42 +0200
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Isabell Long <issyl0@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/169530: Issyl0 will love this, you guys don't know how to spell separate

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 09:20:16PM +0100, Isabell Long wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 10:09:16PM +0200, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 07:13:26PM +0000, issyl0@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> > > Synopsis: Issyl0 will love this, you guys don't know how to spell separate
> > >
> > > Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->issyl0
> > > Responsible-Changed-By: issyl0
> > > Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Jun 28 19:13:25 UTC 2012
> > > Responsible-Changed-Why:
> > > I do love it.
> > >
> > > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=169530
> >
> > Please do not commit it like that.
>
> OK.
>
> > You should always consult translation teams before touching any
> > translated file.
>
> In your case and the case of no_NO, even when the file that the patch
> deals with is English?  Rest assured that I would have consulted anyway.

It's obvious that these files and the ja_JP.eucJP version are not up to
date, the error comes from the original file.  Updating the translation
is a better idea; a revision of the en_US version fixed the error,
translators have to update their translation to, at least, that revision
to fix the problem.

--
Marc