Date:      Wed, 19 May 2010 10:14:30 -0400
From:      Damian Gerow <dgerow@afflictions.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenJDK6 not building

Dominic Fandrey wrote:
: On 19/05/2010 10:25, Alex Dupre wrote:
: > Dominic Fandrey ha scritto:
: >> I have no idea, why it tries to download something during build,
: >> and no idea why it fails to do so.
: >
: > Theoretically a port should not download anything in the build stage,
: > but currently the openjdk6 port does it. I don't know why it fails for
: > you, but I built the port in tinderbox without problems. Have you re-tried?
:
: I tried it in three different environments, (NAT, UMTS, University VPN).
: No clue what causes the exception.

FWIW, I'm seeing the same thing when trying to upgrade openjdk6-b17_2 to
openjdk6-b19_1.