Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:16:40 +0200
From:      "Fabian Thylmann" <fthylmann@maximizemedia.de>
To:        <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SMP Kernel only booting with keyboard?

Hey,

I'm having a strange thing happening here. I have a standard GENERIC kernel
with SMP & APIC_IO enabled on an Intel SCB2 board. If no keyboard is
connected to the machine, the boot stops at APIC_IO: Testing i8....
interrupt delivery line.
If I connect a keyboard it works fine.
Can someone tell me why this is happening? Or is it some kind of SCB2 bug?

Thanks (hope its ok to post this querstion in this list),
Fabian Thylmann