Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 13:05:47 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel compile 'feature' of new SNAP

[ Kernel compiles fail if the user doesn't have the /usr/src/include tree
  installed. ]

> Adding -I/usr/include to the end should be good enough.  It will only do
> the wrong thing for people who who have populated $S/../include but
> forgot.

Are you implying that they may have a /usr/src/include tree that's out
of sync with /usr/src/sys and which would screw up the kernel compile
because of the addition of -I/usr/include?

Nate

ps. I think the solution Bruce proposes is workable, and if no one
objects I'd like to see it committed.