Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:53:02 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        miwi@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] Xorg 7.7 ready for testing!

Martin Wilke wrote on 07.06.2012 16:37:
> Hi Fans,
>
> The FreeBSD Xorg Team is pleased to announce Xorg 7.7 Release. We are

Just finished the upgrade on yesterday's -current amd64 with
(WITH_NEW_XORG and WITH_KMS) along with png15 update. Upgrade goes
smoothly and everything works fine to me. I also used
xf86-video-intel-2.19.0 prior to xorg77 upgrade w/o any problems.
Hardware is "2nd Generation Core Processor Family Integrated Graphics
Controller" on i5-2430M.

Thanks a lot for your work on supporting Xorg in FreeBSD ports tree!

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.