Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2018 09:08:49 +0530
From:      Amit Sengupta <sengupta.amit@gmail.com>
To:        rkoberman@gmail.com
Cc:        Adam Weinberger <adamw@adamw.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gkrellm not building
References:  <CAHay0AZ9P4yNh5u3_ynVyVP11a-Lyhbx=CiaRsXa3bpXvWhj8A@mail.gmail.com> <CAP7rwci2gLh5B9ZueFtkp_pq63Pcr-fWf64Fy3bF8Xia8Y2MHQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHay0AaULi%2BckW4BydVKgk3NXYiUph3GtoOSYpEVewJ8YbjMWg@mail.gmail.com> <CAP7rwcic7DqcYZ-zK1cunGiQXKQaLR5_RUuk_CKGC_pw32SkEA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHay0AZdM6A%2BaGYnbG7UZuC2g=o-AitnPxjguarT_eF3aSvODg@mail.gmail.com> <CAN6yY1tFh6A=pcGSqc25%2BPStKty1tcAamsCnpozDo-RSoA0apA@mail.gmail.com>

Ok, got that. I am just hoping I wont have to build a whole lot of ports
again due to a change in gtk/gtk2. Thanks for the info.

Amit