Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:02:41 +0100
From:      Michael Tuexen <tuexen@fh-muenster.de>
To:        bluemorpho <bluemorpho@mykolab.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Raspberry Pi-Boot Problem] keyboard doesnt become identified && mbox: timeout waiting for respone && bcm2835: could not set usb power state

> On 20 Feb 2015, at 13:19, bluemorpho <bluemorpho@mykolab.com> wrote:
>=20
> Hello.
>=20
> first of  all: im a total newbie in freebsd. i use this version here: =
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/arm/armv6/ISO-IMAGES/11.0/Free=
BSD-11.0-CURRENT-arm-armv6-RPI-B-20150217-r278908.img.bz2 and (plain) dd =
to "burn" it on my sd card.
Which Raspberry Pi are you using? I', running exactly that version of a =
Raspberry Pi B+.

Best regards
Michael
>=20
> When i start my raspi, i get the following error:
>=20
> In:        serial
> Out:     Icd
> Err:      Icd
> mbox:    timeout waiting fore response
> bcm2835: Could not set USB power state
> Net: Net Initialization Skipped
> No ethernet found.
> Hit any key to stop autoboot:     0
> U-boot>
>=20
> 1) According to [1]  i should be able to make use of my keyboad, which =
i actually cant.
> =3D> I have tested 2 keyboards (which both are working fine), but =
still my keyboard doesnt work with the raspi.
>=20
> In the second try, i replaced the bootcode.bin & start.elf from the =
free bsd image with them in [3], as suggested in [4] (using wget -O) =3D> =
same results
>=20
> 2) According to [2], my situation isnt expected/normal. But =
unfortunately, i dont understand a bit of what the people in  [1] are =
doing.
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arm/2012-December/004435.html
http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3D85&t=3D89622&p=3D63288=
2