Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:00:17 +0200
From:      Roland Smith <rsmith@xs4all.nl>
To:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: printing jpeg slides to a Postscript printer

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:15:36AM +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
>=20
> Hello,
>=20
> I have 10 jpeg slides (screen shoots) and I want to print them to a
> Postscript printer (CUPS controlled), on each page 2 slides. I know I
> could make some presentation from them or wrap them into a HTML file,
> but I was thinking there must be some easy way with some tool from
> our ports.
=20
For converting to postscript: graphics/jpeg2ps-a4 or graphics/jpeg2ps-lette=
r.
Multiple page on one sheet with psnup from print/psutils-a4 or
print/psutils-letter.=20

If you are already using it, LaTeX would also do the trick quite nicely.
Especially with the Beamer class for nicely styled and formatted slides.
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beamer_%28LaTeX%29]

Roland
--=20
R.F.Smith                                   http://rsmith.home.xs4all.nl/