Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:15:52 +0800
From:      Katinka Mills <katinka@magestower.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   MGE USB UPS support in FreeBSD

Hi all,

I have a customer who has one of the new MGE UPS's with USB interface, and I
need it to shutdown FreeBSD on power fail (the UPS was bought with the server
as it was to originally be win2k Server, but I converted the customer to
FreeBSD) What can I do, I have put a question up on the USB-BSD list and have
had no replies in 4 days, and the customer is getting toe, they want to
decomission an old P2 server running NT4.