Date:      Sun, 3 Feb 2002 00:00:21 +1000 (EST)
From:      jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au>
To:        Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
Cc:        Mattias Pantzare <pantzer@ludd.luth.se>, hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd 4.5 alpha release tree is out..

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002, Daniel Lang wrote:

> Although the link target is not visible, it is obvious, that
> packages-4-stable is a link, and not a directory.
> Maybe you should check your version of rsync?

very bizarre. but you're right.  i must have been misreading it
or something.  apologies.

> Btw, I assume my mirror to be an authoritative copy, as I
> synchronise with ftp-master (using cvsup, but that shouldn't
> matter).

nod.

ok, so is this a chance in policy for freebsd packages ? will the
4.5 release tree be rebuilt periodically ? i need to know as we
don't automatically mirror the whole ports tree for this reason.

regards,

-jason