Date:      Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:31:15 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD at LinuxWorld.

At 08/02/00, you wrote:
> > So who's the third babe on jkh's pictures? The one with the sneakers,
> > waist-long hair and the latex outfit?
> >
> > If you don't know what I mean, compare the following pictures:
> >
> > http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jkh/lw2000/jkh-and-babe.jpg
> > http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jkh/lw2000/jkh-and-babes.jpg
>
>If you're talking about the one in the first photo, it's Ceren Ercen.
>You missed her on IRC yesterday.

This convention seems very interesting. :-)
I propose the same choreography for the next FreeBSDCon.
I think it can increase enormously the number of participants...

>Hey!  What's with that penguin sitting on Jordan's right shoulder in the
>second picture?

Forget the penguin, forget jhk, look only at the devils :-)

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it