Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 2015 07:10:38 +0000
From:      "jpa-semihalf.com (Jakub Palider)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Updated] D2340: Support for Alpine platform from Annapurna Labs

jpa-semihalf.com marked 28 inline comments as done.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/arm/annapurna/alpine/alpine_machdep.c:144 Frankly speaking, this is how it looks on other platforms, and this parts uses existing code base.
  sys/arm/annapurna/alpine/alpine_machdep.c:169 I am not sure if most, but some of them, definitely yes.
  sys/arm/annapurna/alpine/alpine_machdep_mp.c:143 In general that would be the way to go, but other errors are handled with same panic message anyway, so I would rather not duplicate code unless necessary.
  sys/arm/annapurna/alpine/alpine_machdep_mp.c:172 Same as above.
  sys/arm/annapurna/alpine/alpine_pci.c:1476 I believe it has the same meaning as one found in ofw_pcib_pci_route_interrupt()
  sys/arm/annapurna/alpine/hal/al_hal_iofic.h:1 Yes, the HAL will change. It was put together with platform code to make some context but if you think it makes more sense to do that separately, please, let me know and I will go that way.
  sys/arm/annapurna/alpine/std.alpine:12 Yes, kernel.bin is built.
  sys/arm/annapurna/alpine/std.alpine:15 I think it does not relate to Alpine.
  sys/arm/conf/ALPINE:110 I think so.
  sys/boot/fdt/dts/arm/annapurna-alpine.dts:2 FreeBSD and Linux dts are not compatible, so the differences are limited to the minimum.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2340

EMAIL PREFERENCES
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/