Date:      Wed, 4 Jun 1997 09:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Yoshiaki Uchikawa <yoshiaki@kt.rim.or.jp>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/3357: I make "pari-GP" ports

The following reply was made to PR ports/3357; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yoshiaki Uchikawa <yoshiaki@kt.rim.or.jp>
To: Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 01:30:21 +0900

  > Why is this port have NO_PACKAGE set?

 In README of Pari-GP packages:

   It can be freely copied and spread, as long as no files are modified, and
   that the whole package (source and manual), including this README file
   is included.

 We can distribute Pari-GP original package and patch files.
 But if it is binary pacage only , we can't.

 If we want to distribute binary package, we must distribute  both
 binary packages and original packages.
 ----
   yoshiaki@kt.rim.or.jp