Date:      Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:00:38 GMT
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/78239: [patch] Building www from cvs without doc

The following reply was made to PR www/78239; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To: "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@offmyserver.com>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:51:15 +0100

 --EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD

 On 2005.03.01 13:34:00 +0100, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
 >=20
 > 	I might be missing something here, but it appears to me to be
 > 	impossible to build the www tree without also having the doc/
 > 	module.

 This is correct - it's a choice, not a bug.  The web site you will get
 built withoing having doc/ is incomplete, though you can do www/ build
 without doc/ to do tests of most individual pages.

 This should probably be documented more clearly...

 --=20
 Simon L. Nielsen

 --EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD

 --EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD--