Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 00:55:57 +0100
From:      Przemyslaw Frasunek <venglin@freebsd.lublin.pl>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Announce] Cerber security module for FreeBSD 4.x

Hello,

We would like to bring your attention to our recent tool, a Cerber security
module for FreeBSD 4.x. It provides configurable restricions of
execve(), ptrace(), open(), [l|f]chmod(), kld[un]load(), __sysctl(),
unlink(), kill(), [sym]link(), [un]mount(), rename(), [l|f]chown(), ioctl()
and set[e|r|s][u|g]id with extensive logging and argument checking.

Please consider visiting homepage of our project:
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/cerber/

Notice that project is still under heavy development. Please report
any bugs.

--
* Fido: 2:480/124 ** WWW: http://www.frasunek.com/ ** NIC-HDL: PMF9-RIPE *
* Inet: przemyslaw@frasunek.com ** PGP: D48684904685DF43EA93AFA13BE170BF *