Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 1995 17:58:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org

On Wed, 21 Jun 1995, Michael Smith wrote:

> A simple question for those in the know:
>
> 	I'd like to join the FreeBSD CD subscription program, however
> 	AFAIK, walnuts are still shipping 2.0R, and I already have
> 	one of those.  Their web pages still offer 2.0R as the 'current'
> 	version, which implies that the 2.0.5 disks aren't back from
> 	duplication yet.
>
> 	Thus : What should I do to join the subscription program and
> 	ensure that the first item I receive is the 2.0.5R set?

Just call them and tell them you want the new CDROM when it's available.
Or tell them you start your subscription at that point (it's cheaper).

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!