Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 1996 22:37:58 -3100 (MST)
From:      Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: Are you a programmer?  Do you wear glasses?

It seems that Eyeballl@aol.com said:

> No this isn't SPAM and this isn't a marketing letter.  I found a great

Yeah, right.  And the Pope is a Moslem!

Sheesh, do we need to install a robot to start checking for garbage posts?
This looks (from the headers) strangely suspicious...

Could someone please UUENCODE (i.e. *expand*) the CVS hierarchy and
mail it to this guy?  Maybe 10K each day for the next year or so?
Or, is it better to complain to the folks at AOL??

--don