Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:41:52 -0500
From:      tcobb@staff.circle.net
To:        mike@smith.net.au
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Tracking a Fatal Double Fault

So a double-fault is always a kernel stack problem?

I find it suspicious that this same machine
also had trouble with the 3c905B flaking out --
dropping packets during an ifconfig alias, and
sometimes never reactivating the interface
according to what tcpdump shows.

The 3c905B problem repeates itself on EVERY machine
that I've them installed into (7 or so), the double-faults
are infrequent on some of the busier machines, and almost
always during the initial boot process.

-Troy Cobb
 Circle Net, Inc.
 http://www.circle.net