Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 1997 15:31:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andre LeClaire <leclaire@venus.net>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Monochrome screen saver

"OK, so you didn't get any answers to your question. Cheer up, things
could be worse.", I told myself last week. So I cheered up, and - sure
enough - things got worse. After cvsup'ing RELENG_2_2 and make world'ing
yesterday, now I get a message at boot time:

rc.i386 configuring syscons: blank_time screensavermodload: error
initializing module: Invalid argument

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andre